2021 UNIUYO Post-UTME/DE: Cut-off mark, Eligibility, and Registration Details
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2, 000.00 (Two thousand naira) only via the University Portals.
Online Registration and Payment Instruction.
1. Visit http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
2. Select Admission Forms Link
3. Select Post-UTME or Direct Entry as the Admission Form Type
4. Enter your phone Number and Email address
5. Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
6. Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita
7. After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your
8. Printout the 2021/2022 Screening Exercise Slip
I. Candidates are required to fill out the Bio-Data form correctly and appropriately
ii. Direct Entry Candidates are also required to scan and upload the original of candidates’ academic qualifications
iii. Candidates are expected to submit their completed bio-data forms online (please submit only once).
i. Candidates who upload wrong or incomplete bio-data will automatically be disqualified
ii. No candidate is required to upload any photograph or biometric capture, as pictures and biometric of candidates have been supplied by JAMB.
iii. Candidates who do not register for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise will not be considered for admission. However Foreign Candidates, Inmates of Correctional Centers (Prisons), as well as Blind and Deaf candidates are exempted from the Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
iv. Candidates with AWAITING RESULTS can also apply.
CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATION: Friday, November 26th, 2021
Admission Unit: 08127691825, 08146129875
Bursary: 08175613695 ICT: 08165382618