The Université de Montréal is awarding an exciting opportunity to students who want to study a degree program at the Institution.
The goal of this new program is to help the best talent from around the world attend one of the finest francophone research universities in the world. In turn, these international students will help fulfil our educational mission by enriching the cultural diversity of the Université de Montréal community.
Application Deadline: 15th September 2022
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate, Master, PhD
Value of Award:
- Level A: $12,951.76 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $6,475.88 per session (15 credits) or $431.73 per credit
- Level B: $6,172.60 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $3,086.30 per session (15 credits) or $205.75 per credit
- Level C: $2,159.15 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $1,079.57 per session (15 credits) or $71.97 per credit
- Non-research : $10,046.35 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $3,348.78 per session (equivalent to 15 credits) or $223.25 per credit
This amount is applied to tuition fees of $28,731.60 per year (45 credits).
- Research : $10,169.68 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $3,389.89 per session (equivalent to 15 credits) or $225.99 per credit
Number of Awards: Not Specified
- Who hold a study permit and who are neither permanent residents nor Canadian citizens.
- Who will be enrolled full-time in a study program throughout their studies.
- Who will not benefit from another form of tuition fee exemption through another policy or measure. For example, French and Belgian Francophone students already benefit from this type of exemption.
Application Process: To get your application and admissions process off to a good start, explore “Compass”, an interactive checklist that guides you through the required steps. Before completing the application form, make sure you respect the application deadlines and check the admissions requirements for the study programs of your interest.