PAMO University of Medical Sciences, Port-Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria; hereby invites you to the 2022/2023 phase 1 Post-UTME Screening Admission Exercise scheduled as follows:
Date: Monday, August 22, 2022
Time: 10.00 am prompt
Venue: PAMO University of Medical Sciences Auditorium.
In addition, please note as follows:
- You are expected to be seated on your designated Seat by 9:30 am.
- The Post-UTME Screening Exercise comprises both written and oral examination; therefore, all candidates are expected to come along with their writing materials (black or blue pen, HB pencil and eraser).
- All candidates and accompanying parents/guardians MUST put on their nose mask at all times while on campus please.
- Accompanying parents/guardians should be seated at the designated points.
- Candidates must bring originals of all their documents and one set of photocopies. The documents expected are:
– Clearance Form (printed from the PAMO University Portal)
– UTME Result slip
– O’Level Result (WAEC|NECO), if available
– A’Level Result (for Direct Entry only)
– First Degree certificate (for Direct Entry only)
– Referral or Attestation Letter
– Evidence of Local Government Area of Origin
– Birth Certificate or Sworn Affidavit of Age Declaration
– Two recent personal passport-sized photographs
A set of photocopy of these documents must be neatly arranged in a White Office Flat File in the order in which they are listed above.
- Candidates are to check their e-mails and/or SMS for their invitation.
- Please, be informed that the application process is done ONLY through the PAMO University portal, http://pums.edu.ng.
N/B: Applicants are to check their email address or SMS for their specific examination date.
Disclaimer: Please, be informed also that the Management of PAMO University of Medical Sciences dissociates the University from any unauthorized payments or gratification to individuals or group of persons and advises prospective candidates against such, involving the admission exercise. The approved payment to the University is the sum of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only as approved by Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), and no other.