Petroleum Training Institute (PTI), Effurun, School of Industrial Continuing Education (ICE) is now selling applications forms for admission into its Higher
Petroleum Training Institute (PTI), Effurun invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its Part-Time (ICE) ND and HND programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
PTI Part-Time ND and HND Courses
The following programmes are available at Higher National Diploma (HND) and National Diploma (ND) levels.
- Petroleum Engineering Technology (ND and HND)
- Welding and Fabrication Engineering Technology (ND and HND)
- Industrial Safety and Environmental Technology (ND and HND)
(1) Industrial Safety Technology.
(2) Environmental Technology}
- Petroleum and Gas Processing Engineering Technology (ND and HND)
- Mechanical Engineering Technology (ND and HND)
(2) Power Plant}
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology (ND and HND)
(1) Instrumentation and Control
(2) Electronics & Telecommunications
(3) Power and Machines}
- Science Laboratory Technology (ND and HND)
- Mineral and Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology (ND only)
- Petroleum Marketing and Business Studies (ND and HND)
- Computer Science and Information Technology (ND only)
PTI Part-Time (PTI) Admission Requirements
HND and ND candidates are to possess five (5) Ordinary Level Credit passes relevant to the choice of the programme, which must include English Language and Mathematics; for details, see online admission prospectus for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
How to Apply for PTI Part-Time Admission Form
Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Five thousand naira (N15,000.00) Only for each PTI admission form for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
PROCEDURE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION
- Visit www.pti.edu.ng
- Click on “Admission Menu”
- Click on “Apply for Part-time/ICE Programmes” and sign-up for admission (Note: Write down the Username and Password for subsequent use).
- This will take you to the Remittal Retrieval Reference (RRR) page, where you generate the RRR code.
- Print the RRR code page and take it to any bank for payment. Make sure you keep the RRR printout.
- After the payment of N15, 000.00 which is the cost of each admission form, return to the PTI website (www.pti.edu.ng) and click on “Return to my Application”.
- Enter your User Name and Password and click LOGIN
- Fill in the online application form and print out the completed online application form, which will be presented at the examination/Interview centre along with your RRR printout.
REMARK: If the portal rejects your USER NAME and PASSWORD in your attempt to log in again after payment, then mail email@example.com stating your RRR code.
Inconsistency in names, passports, O’Level Certificates and other registration documents will not be acceptable to the institute and lead to disqualifications of defaulting candidates.
- Online sales commence on 27th June, 2022 and closes on 9th September, 2022
- Late application starts from 16th September, 2022 and ends on 30th September, 2022 at the cost of Twenty Thousand only (N20,000). Thereafter, the site will be closed.
- Inconsistency in names, pictures on photo cards, O’ Level Certificates and other registration documents will not be acceptable to the Institute and may lead to disqualification of defaulting candidates.
- If the portal rejects your USER NAME and PASSWORD in your attempt to log in again after payment, then mail firstname.lastname@example.org stating your RRR code.
- For technical support, send an e-mail to email@example.com or call 08126971127.
- For further enquiries on admission, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 08127667021, 08065967052, 07015544662 and 08030524384